Thursday 18 October 2012

Mr Aro

Enough said about Seoul Korea. Today is about Mr Aro. Marine wolrd is fantastic for those who love fishes, example me. A month ago, I have decided to have my own Aquarium with Mr Aro on it. Oh! Excuse my french, this picture here is Mr Aro an Arowana species which also in the Yellow Tail group. 

It begin when I was at a fish shop at nearby my house. Actually just for happy looking things, whatever it is in your term. Well, funny when I look at on Arowana fish, I fall in love with it. You see, actually the one that I saw in the fish shop wash 8 to 10 inch long and has grown big and surely nice to be in a big aquarium in my house.

DSC_0282

Well, I guess I will come back again for the fish later on… looking at the price tag, the fish is really expensive compared to the one we buy at the market place. RM380? Wow! I walk around and walk off the fish shop. 2 days later, I came back and the aquarium where the Arowana I saw last time, was not there. I’ve asked and they said “SOLD”.

DSC_0294

Then I thought why not?? Why not have one in a big aquarium in my house? So, I asked the fish shop owner, will there be any new Yellow Tail Arowana coming? He said “YES”. Aha! So, I asked again, what price can you offer? He told me RM260 about 7 inch size. I am happy about it. I don’t even know the market price but happy about the price. So, I said I pay you RM160 first, will come back and hope they give me the right one.

Well few days later they rang me out, and immediately from KL I went back just to see my Arowana. Its really big not like the above picture and beautiful. Now, my problem was, I still have no rack for my aquarium and already booked it from my brother in law who actually do this ironing grill work. What I did, I just asking the fish shop owner just to gift a 8 days hotels service for my Arowana because its HARI RAYA!

Cut it short, After 8 days, I went to the fish shop to get my gorgeous Arowana. Sadly, my fish has lost its fin, injured all over its body and looked sick. Well, I said give me the new one. After a long negotiation, he willing to replace for a new baby Arowana. about 2 inch in size and the price is at RM160.00. I believe I can get good big fish for food with that kind of price huh? Well, I don’t really care and get the Arowana 4 days later. Well, that’s my baby Arowana, the picture on top. And Mr Aro is his name. I loike!

DSC_0373DSC_0380

You know what its not that difficult to take care of Mr Aro. He is young and growing and soon will look charming and strong. No wonder Chinese love to have this fish as pet. It slow motion move and the way he eat those maggot and small fishes I bought, wow! Amazed me. Above picture is after I got back from Seoul.

Oh, I let my neighbor’s son to take care of Mr Aro. Bought all the food for 7 days away plus small fishes which take Mr Aro 5 days to finish it. I guess food rations are well prepared. Well, as per my guess, Mr Aro alive!

DSC_0412

DSC_0422

Now Mr Aro has grown big 4 inch in size. I never stop looking at it everyday. Its hard though to take a picture of Mr Aro especially in water and the condition of the light was not that bright. A tips, use the highest ISO so that you can set at fast shutter to stop the fish and get a very sharp picture of it.

DSC_0432

Look how beautiful Mr Aro… you may see that a lot of noise in the picture. Well, that’s because of the high ISO setting. Mr Aro have 8 friends in the aquarium. So, this is my aquarium that I talk a lot about just now. I think I have spend a lot for this new pet house to be here. I am happy for it and its well served the purpose, to reduce my tense from work, friends and my Cooperation that I have involved in. Perhaps like my fish doing, I should swim away  and leave the world of tense. Be a coward or something.

Upss… sorry I should say thank you for reading. THE END.

DSC_0433

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff