Saturday 5 January 2013

Sun meet the Moon

Hi guys! Happy 2013!!!

It has been a while since my last posting. Well with all my tight work schedule has limits the opportunity for me to find a time for my photography hobby. Anyway, this time I would like to share something about Sun and Moon.

bulan2

How many of us really spend time at nite or during the day looking at these two planet, the Sun and Moon? I am sure some of us could not remember the last time looking at it.

For a photographer, especially those professional, these 2 planets has it own beauty. I start with the Moon. The beauty that I can see on the moon is the surface itself. It gave more than a light to us. You see, if you have limited source of lenses, you might have a picture I have taken above. Imagine if you have a better distance lenses, you can see the texture in details. Usually for basic lenses like what I have, the ISO plays major role. Because the faster shutter you can get, the better the moon shape can be captured.

Another equipment required is the tripod, and also a timer setting for your camera. Without these, its, hard to get sharp pictures.

DSC_0637

Unlike Moon, The Sun expose the light too much. Therefore, camera exposure should be reduce. At this stage, ISO should be set at 100 or 200. Play your Aperture to ensure you can capture the image properly. Flair can add the beauty to your picture.

DSC_1102

I believe, professional photographer can make this picture look better. As for me, the above picture met my objective. I just want the sun create flair to my photo. You should know what you want from you photography skills. Sometimes, the new comers just snap any picture to add to their collections. Does they know what is the objective? Hehe… writing like I know mine. Anyway, if the mood is not there, I might do the same things. Well, my advise, avoid taking picture if you have zero mood.

DSC_0857

Why not you guys try capture all shape of the Moon? Perhaps it will add skill and collections of yours. I think, it is something interesting to do. Ok then, I guess this is the only picture I would like to share. Soon, when I have story to tell, will write back again! Adios…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff