Saturday 23 February 2013

My Studio Photoshoot

 

Salam and howdy to all!! I just finished with my studio photo shoot yesterday with some hardworking team. It was a Velo Belleza Collections products photoshoot with a model hired to show the beauty of hijab for muslimah all around the world. I was facinated with this job just to make something different. Excited to have my first portraits picture in a studio which I created myself.

DSC_0197 copy

I think the important things to shoot in studio is lighting. I use 3 florescent bulbs to highlight the model. Problem with un proper light is it will create shadows to your model. Reducing the shadow is the challenge in my work here. Make up can be added advantages to give color the model’s face.

I like to share with you the arts of extracting the picture from plan white to a nice beautiful background. Most important things is to ensure the right background for you to add to your image/ model.

When I first look up on the net, I found this beautiful back ground. Simple, blurred as I want it to be seen as blurred back ground and colorful. To make it real, make sure, the background image is not too sharp to make it look real. I would like to apologize to the owner of the background for using his image to suit to my post today. I just want have an example for me to show my audience.

Outaspace

Now the image is ready! Simple! I would like to thanks all the crew yesterday who join helping me with my photo shoot. It was an a great pleasure having all of you in my studio photo shoot. Now, I have a beautiful photo to share and my skills added. So, wait till my next photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff