Monday 16 February 2015

Another Sunday outing with my beloved family.

Sunday day out. Bring out my family to Bukit Melawati Kuala Selangor. First time for Zaim Hazran when to this historic place. He is seems like more on riding on this trem rather than looking at the surrounding and the monkeys.

As long as he happy I am happy with it. He is being quite along the way up but I manage to get his photo. Both love of my life having fun on the trem.


My 2 years old son maybe do not understand what is this place is all about. I just hope one day he will remember this place. He keep looking at all the people that walks around him.


We end up the journey quick since the trem was the last trem for the day. We only spend 15 minutes but both of my love enjoying the timw together. Zaim keep asking for the trem afterwards and Zaim notice that the trem is gone after 7pm...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff