Sunday 23 September 2012

Korea full of memories

Hello guys,

This time around I would love to share some memorial places I went during my holiday in Seoul, Korea. If you visit other countries without proper planning, you might have less places to visit. However, if you can be creative and quick thinking, without plan you can go to various places without problem.

DSC_0379

My wife and I arrived in Incheon International Airports early in the morning. I have few plans in hands for this long vacation days. My thought was going for the scenery places, historical building visit and other sightseeing. As most of us know, when there is a women beside you, most of their interest is to go for SHOPPING. I mean not all, but if course the objective is heavy towards the “S” word.

DSC_0381

It was a wet day, when we arrived. So my wife and I bought 2 umbrella to cover our head from wet. Well unlike in Malaysia, the rain is not that heavy, but if you stay in the middle of it, for sure you’ll get wet… dergh!

 DSC_0382

Our first location was at the Dongdaemun where all the shopping bazar was located. However, there was a stadium there few years back here at Dongdaemun. They have change the place to a museum and also a historical park where they found a Japanese colonial office at this site. Look at the first picture.

 DSC_0444

After one tiring night, the next day we went to Gwanghwamun where the Geongbukgung Palace is located. Interesting is this place is very near to the City Hall, Namdaemun, and Myeongdong. You can just walk to reach at all these places. However, if you are not fit enough, I would advise you to catch the train or just take a taxi. Due to the cool weather, My wife and I decided to walk and find other interesting places around this area. Below is the rest of the pictures of various interesting places that we came across during this visit.

 DSC_0454

Above is their greatest king statue…

 DSC_0457

Here I am trying to make an illusion picture of my wife touching the small size gate of Gyeongbukgung.

 DSC_0460 

Here we are infront of this beautiful gate.

DSC_0471 DSC_0481 

This is the inside view of the king and his officer have a meeting…

DSC_0497 

One of the beautiful view inside this palace.

DSC_0512 

Who is this model??? Ah.. its me… hehehe

DSC_0519 

Visiting one of the Korean traditional home is one new experience. Nice… we are thinking of adopting the concept to our new build home…

DSC_0526 

DSC_0537 

Interesting about Korea, they have a lot of gates…

DSC_0545 

DSC_0563

 DSC_0567

See the great warrior in this picture??? Hehehe… not me… the one that has become statue… hahaha

 DSC_0604 

One that can never be missed is Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower… whatever people call it where one tower was build.

DSC_0727 

You should never missed Nami Island. The famous Korean drama Sonata was shot here. Ahhh so romantic… blup blup…

IMG_0135

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff