Saturday 8 September 2012

Landscape–You and Nature

 

Everytime when I go out for outing, I always remember my NIKON. It’s a passion that creates my interest on everything beautiful I see. One of the main interest I have is on the landscape photography. I believe, everybody love sit and waits the sunset. Do you? Ask yourself, when is the last time you sit tight to see the sunset? Mine I believe 4 months ago at Kundang Lake, in Selangor.

DSC_13031

I am not expert in analyzing photo, but as long I see it has it beauty, I will works my NIKON. At this photo above, I would like to picture the color of the sunset and its reflections from the lake itself. The lake usually windy but the day I took this picture, the lake was so calm until its hardly to see any wave on it. This place is romantic for a lovely dinner with someone you love.

DSC_14231

Another place that is very nice for a photographer is at the Selayang Lake, where its well known with kites area. The day when I arrive it’s a minute before full sunset. I used this couple as my object. Nice and lovely for me! Hehehe…

DSC_0824

Look at the above picture, I took at the same Kundang Lake but at 5.00pm. What attracted me was the sparkling reflections of the sun on the lake surface. When I look back at the result, I think I do good.

DSC_0205

I remember this time I was alone in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, where there is a small unmanaged lake. ITs quite filthy and smelly when I was arrived but I don’t really care as long as the dirt does not appear in my photo. But the way, if you don’t know which angle to get a better landscape picture, you might show the rubbish in your beautiful picture.

So, why wait? Go and try yourself. Sometimes it takes your creativeness to gain beautiful pictures. Adios..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff