Sunday 30 September 2012

Night at Namsan Tower, South Korea

Hello everybody,

This month I start with Namsan Tower, Seoul Korea. Before I went there, I have studied the direction how to get there. There reason being is because, Korean people hardly to speak ENGLISH. No offence to my Korean reader but its true. If you plan to go to Korea, this is the first important things that need your attention. Don’t let yourself blur when your arrived. Its all in KOREAN!!

DSC_0600 

I was excited to see myself the Namsan Tower which always being a symbol for Seoul city. Some king like KL Tower of course in my beloved country MALAYSIA. I was impressed with the laser show that night. It looks amazing with the animation and so forth. All the visitor that night caught their eyes at the Namsan Tower. Like KL Tower, the fees for tourist like me, will be so expensive. 9,000Kwon almost RM27.00 per head man! Well the view from below also is amazing if you have budget in your pocket.

DSC_0605   DSC_0606  DSC_0608   DSC_0619

You will be amazed when you reached here. It’s like a place where family hang out, where couple share their loves, husband and wife sitting and talking, even old folk rest and chat with their peers. I can say, it’s a love story place for all visitor including me. The temperature that night was 18’C, but still ok for us to go out and have fun.

DSC_0618  DSC_0621

At Namsan Tower, do not forget to bring your pad lock especially for those who is in love. Lock your heart there with your partner. Romantic ha? Hehehe.. you see, it’s just a way for lovers to show their sincerity.

 DSC_0623

We did it too. That’s our pad lock. We placed it on the middle tree not to high just about our high facing to the Seoul city. One day when we come back, this is the first place I would come back to see where it’s still there or not. Lovely isn’t it?

 DSC_0624

 DSC_0626 DSC_0628 

So much nice view you may see from up here. I don’t have to worry about sweating because, though I have to walk far from one place to another, but the the chill weather keep my sweat away. Smile All the excitement may swept away the sweat, the tiredness and so forth..

DSC_0631 DSC_0632 

If you wish to relax and save time for your love one, this can be the perfect place. Or perhaps you would like to improve your photo taking skills especially those with DSLR, come here, and lots of amazing skills that you might practice here for example the slow shutter speed, lighting, and other.

DSC_0635 

When you play with your shutter speed, at night, you need to increase the ISO. Slow the shutter speed so that the amount of light is enough to capture the image that you want. In my case, I used myself as an object. Well those shaded image is not ghost my friend, it’s the slow shutter effect. See? Fun!

DSC_0642

DSC_0644 

DSC_0645

 DSC_0653 DSC_0660 

Everybody should know! There is a free shuttle bus from Myeongdong to Namsan Tower. Do not waste your money on the cab. Of course you need to wait a while. Just stop at Myeongdong Station take exit 3 and walk to a 7 eleven shop, just before the Pacific Hotel, wait there and the shuttle bus will wait you there. FYI, there is only one operated shuttle bus here. So, you may need to wait a little while but worth it.

DSC_0665

So, find this bus and you will get to the cable car… as easy as 1,2,3… So, utilized this free ride my fren! Enjoy your day in Korea!!

DSC_0664

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo shoot Feb 2013

Photo shoot Feb 2013
The Crew!!! Thanks guys!

You and Me


Enuff